Thank you for your interest in St. Margaret Mary Catholic School. Following are the steps for the application process.
How to Apply
- Click on Create an Account & complete all required fields, as the parent/guardian.
- Verify email address: Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link.
- Click on Online Application & log in with username and password.
- Click on Create a New Student Application; you will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $100, submitted with each application.
- Submit the documents required to accompany the ONLINE APPLICATION - See below the list of required documents to include in the application process.
- Upload within the online application - OR
- Send as email attachment to registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org - OR
- Deliver hard copies to school office, attn: Registrar
- Print, complete and submit the Financial Responsibility Form to the school office, attn: Registrar
- This form is found within the application, and on the Admissions page of the website, in the lower right corner.
- KINDERGARTEN APPLICANTS: Schedule Kindergarten Screening appointment with the school office. 407-644-7537
- Submit $50 Kindergarten Screening Fee to school office.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
Thank you for your support of St. Margaret Mary Catholic School and for choosing Catholic education, a gift that will last a lifetime, providing a solid foundation of faith and knowledge for students.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 407-644-7537, ext. 204 or at email@example.com.
New applications due by February 11, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
St. Margaret Mary Catholic School does not discriminate against applicants and students on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Documents required for application process:
- Student photo
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Family Photo
- Introductory Letter: from parents to Fr. Walsh and Mrs. Walsh introducing your family and parish involvement
- Florida Immunization Form DH680-All students are required to submit a Certificate of Immunization at time of application as a condition precedent to enrollment. If you reside in another state, please provide your current state health forms.
- Florida Physical Form DH3040-This form must show a physical exam within one year of start of school.